Definition of Upper
- 1. The higher of two berths Noun
- 2. Piece of leather or synthetic material that forms the part of a shoe or boot above the sole that encases the foot Noun
- 3. A central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite; used to treat narcolepsy and some forms of depression Noun
- 4. The topmost one of two Adjective Satellite
- 5. Higher in place or position Adjective Satellite
- 6. Superior in rank or accomplishment Adjective Satellite
Synonyms for word "upper"
Semanticaly linked words with "upper"
Hyponims for word "upper"