Definition of Uniform
- 1. Always the same; showing a single form or character in all occurrences Adjective
- 2. Not differentiated Adjective
- 3. Clothing of distinctive design worn by members of a particular group as a means of identification Noun
- 4. The same throughout in structure or composition Adjective Satellite
- 5. Evenly spaced Adjective Satellite
- 6. Provide with uniforms Verb
Synonyms for word "uniform"
Semanticaly linked words with "uniform"
Hyponims for word "uniform"
Antonyms to adjective "uniform"