Definition of Travel
- 1. The act of going from one place to another Noun
- 2. A movement through space that changes the location of something Noun
- 3. Self-propelled movement Noun
- 4. Change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically Verb
- 5. Undertake a journey or trip Verb
- 6. Make a trip for pleasure Verb
- 7. Travel upon or across Verb
- 8. Undergo transportation as in a vehicle Verb
- 9. Travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge Verb
Morphology of "travel"Advertising & Sponsored links
Synonyms for word "travel"Advertising & Sponsored links
Semanticaly linked words with "travel"
Hyponims for word "travel"