Definition of Solo
- 1. Any activity that is performed alone without assistance Noun
- 2. A musical composition for one voice or instrument (with or without accompaniment) Noun
- 3. A flight in which the aircraft pilot is unaccompanied Noun
- 4. Without anybody else or anything else Adverb
- 5. Composed or performed by a single voice or instrument Adjective Satellite
- 6. Fly alone, without a co-pilot or passengers Verb
- 7. Perform a piece written for a single instrument Verb
Morphology of "solo"
Synonyms for word "solo"
Semanticaly linked words with "solo"
Hyponims for word "solo"