Definition of Real
- 1. Being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verified existence; not illusory Adjective
- 2. No less than what is stated; worthy of the name Adjective
- 3. Of, relating to, or representing an amount that is corrected for inflation Adjective
- 4. Having substance or capable of being treated as fact; not imaginary Adjective
- 5. Any rational or irrational number Noun
- 6. The basic unit of money in Brazil; equal to 100 centavos Noun
- 7. An old small silver Spanish coin Noun
- 8. Used as intensifiers; real' is sometimes used informally for really'; rattling' is informal Adverb
- 9. Not to be taken lightly Adjective Satellite
- 10. Capable of being treated as fact Adjective Satellite
- 11. Being or reflecting the essential or genuine character of something Adjective Satellite
- 12. (of property) fixed or immovable Adjective Satellite
- 13. Coinciding with reality Adjective Satellite
Morphology of "real"Advertising & Sponsored links
Synonyms for word "real"Advertising & Sponsored links
Semanticaly linked words with "real"
Hyponims for word "real"
Antonyms to adjective "real"