Definition of Rag
- 1. A small piece of cloth or paper Noun
- 2. A week at British universities during which side-shows and processions of floats are organized to raise money for charities Noun
- 3. Music with a syncopated melody (usually for the piano) Noun
- 4. Newspaper with half-size pages Noun
- 5. A boisterous practical joke (especially by college students) Noun
- 6. Treat cruelly Verb
- 7. Cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations Verb
- 8. Play in ragtime Verb
- 9. Harass with persistent criticism or carping Verb
- 10. Censure severely or angrily Verb
- 11. Break into lumps before sorting Verb
Morphology of "rag"
Synonyms for word "rag"
Semanticaly linked words with "rag"
Hyponims for word "rag"