Definition of Rack
- 1. Framework for holding objects Noun
- 2. Rib section of a forequarter of veal or pork or especially lamb or mutton Noun
- 3. The destruction or collapse of something Noun
- 4. An instrument of torture that stretches or disjoints or mutilates victims Noun
- 5. A support for displaying various articles Noun
- 6. A form of torture in which pain is inflicted by stretching the body Noun
- 7. A rapid gait of a horse in which each foot strikes the ground separately Noun
- 8. Go at a rack Verb
- 9. Stretch to the limits Verb
- 10. Put on a rack and pinion Verb
- 11. Obtain by coercion or intimidation Verb
- 12. Run before a gale Verb
- 13. Fly in high wind Verb
- 14. Draw off from the lees Verb
- 15. Torment emotionally or mentally Verb
- 16. Work on a rack Verb
- 17. Seize together, as of parallel ropes of a tackle in order to prevent running through the block Verb
- 18. Torture on the rack Verb
Synonyms for word "rack"
Semanticaly linked words with "rack"
Hyponims for word "rack"