Definition of Pilot
- 1. Someone who is licensed to operate an aircraft in flight Noun
- 2. A person qualified to guide ships through difficult waters going into or out of a harbor Noun
- 3. A program exemplifying a contemplated series; intended to attract sponsors Noun
- 4. Something that serves as a model or a basis for making copies Noun
- 5. Small auxiliary gas burner that provides a flame to ignite a larger gas burner Noun
- 6. An inclined metal frame at the front of a locomotive to clear the track Noun
- 7. Operate an airplane Verb
- 8. Act as the navigator in a car, plane, or vessel and plan, direct, plot the path and position of the conveyance Verb
Synonyms for word "pilot"
Semanticaly linked words with "pilot"
Hyponims for word "pilot"