Definition of Off
- 1. Not in operation or operational Adjective
- 2. (of events) no longer planned or scheduled Adjective
- 3. From a particular thing or place or position (forth' is obsolete) Adverb
- 4. At a distance in space or time Adverb
- 5. No longer on or in contact or attached Adverb
- 6. Below a satisfactory level Adjective Satellite
- 7. In an unpalatable state Adjective Satellite
- 8. Not performing or scheduled for duties Adjective Satellite
- 9. Kill intentionally and with premeditation Verb
Morphology of "off"
Synonyms for word "off"
Semanticaly linked words with "off"
Antonyms to adjective "off"