Definition of Nurse
- 1. One skilled in caring for young children or the sick (usually under the supervision of a physician) Noun
- 2. A woman who is the custodian of children Noun
- 3. Try to cure by special care of treatment, of an illness or injury Verb
- 4. Maintain (a theory, thoughts, or feelings) Verb
- 5. Serve as a nurse; care for sick or handicapped people Verb
- 6. Treat carefully Verb
- 7. Give suck to Verb
Synonyms for word "nurse"
Semanticaly linked words with "nurse"
Hyponims for word "nurse"