Definition of No
- 1. (quantifier) used with either mass nouns or plural count nouns for indicating a complete or almost complete lack or zero quantity of Adjective
- 2. A negative Noun
- 3. A radioactive transuranic element synthesized by bombarding curium with carbon ions; 7 isotopes are known Noun
- 4. Referring to the degree to which a certain quality is present Adverb
- 5. Not in any degree or manner; not at all Adverb
- 6. Used to express refusal or denial or disagreement etc or especially to emphasize a negative statement Adverb
Morphology of "no"
Synonyms for word "no"
Semanticaly linked words with "no"
Hyponims for word "no"
Antonyms to adjective "no"