Definition of Need
- 1. A condition requiring relief Noun
- 2. Anything that is necessary but lacking Noun
- 3. The psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for the action; that which gives purpose and direction to behavior Noun
- 4. A state of extreme poverty or destitution Noun
- 5. Require as useful, just, or proper Verb
- 6. Have need of Verb
- 7. Have or feel a need for Verb
Synonyms for word "need"
Semanticaly linked words with "need"
Hyponims for word "need"