Definition of Mature
- 1. Characteristic of maturity Adjective
- 2. Having reached full natural growth or development Adjective
- 3. Fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used Adjective
- 4. (of birds) having developed feathers or plumage; often used in combination Adjective
- 5. Fully considered and perfected Adjective Satellite
- 6. Develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation Verb
- 7. Develop and work out fully in one's mind Verb
- 8. Become due for repayment Verb
- 9. Cause to ripen or develop fully Verb
- 10. Grow old or older Verb
- 11. Cause to ripen and discharge pus Verb
Synonyms for word "mature"
Semanticaly linked words with "mature"
Antonyms to adjective "mature"