Definition of Kite
- 1. A bank check that has been fraudulently altered to increase its face value Noun
- 2. A bank check drawn on insufficient funds at another bank in order to take advantage of the float Noun
- 3. Plaything consisting of a light frame covered with tissue paper; flown in wind at end of a string Noun
- 4. Any of several small graceful hawks of the family Accipitridae having long pointed wings and feeding on insects and small animals Noun
- 5. Increase the amount (of a check) fraudulently Verb
- 6. Get credit or money by using a bad check Verb
- 7. Soar or fly like a kite Verb
- 8. Fly a kite Verb
Semanticaly linked words with "kite"
Hyponims for word "kite"