Definition of Kingdom
- 1. A domain in which something is dominant Noun
- 2. A country with a king as head of state Noun
- 3. The domain ruled by a king or queen Noun
- 4. A monarchy with a king or queen as head of state Noun
- 5. The highest taxonomic group into which organisms are grouped; one of five biological categories: Monera or Protoctista or Plantae or Fungi or Animalia Noun
- 6. A basic group of natural objects Noun
Synonyms for word "kingdom"
Semanticaly linked words with "kingdom"
Hyponims for word "kingdom"