Definition of Jet
- 1. An airplane powered by one or more jet engines Noun
- 2. The occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid) Noun
- 3. A hard black form of lignite that takes a brilliant polish and is used in jewelry or ornamentation Noun
- 4. Atmospheric discharges (lasting 10 msec) bursting from the tops of giant storm clouds in blue cones that widen as they flash upward Noun
- 5. Street names for ketamine Noun
- 6. An artificially produced flow of water Noun
- 7. Of the blackest black; similar to the color of jet or coal Adjective Satellite
- 8. Issue in a jet; come out in a jet; stream or spring forth Verb
- 9. Fly a jet plane Verb
Morphology of "jet"
Synonyms for word "jet"
Semanticaly linked words with "jet"
Hyponims for word "jet"