Definition of Indication
- 1. Something that serves to indicate or suggest Noun
- 2. The act of indicating or pointing out by name Noun
- 3. (medicine) a reason to prescribe a drug or perform a procedure Noun
- 4. Something (as a course of action) that is indicated as expedient or necessary Noun
- 5. A datum about some physical state that is presented to a user by a meter or similar instrument Noun
Synonyms for word "indication"
Semanticaly linked words with "indication"
Hyponims for word "indication"