Definition of Hall
- 1. An interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open Noun
- 2. A large entrance or reception room or area Noun
- 3. A large room for gatherings or entertainment Noun
- 4. A college or university building containing living quarters for students Noun
- 5. The large room of a manor or castle Noun
- 6. English writer whose novel about a lesbian relationship was banned in Britain for many years (1883-1943) Noun
- 7. United States child psychologist whose theories of child psychology strongly influenced educational psychology (1844-1924) Noun
- 8. United States chemist who developed an economical method of producing aluminum from bauxite (1863-1914) Noun
- 9. United States explorer who led three expeditions to the Arctic (1821-1871) Noun
- 10. United States astronomer who discovered Phobos and Deimos (the two satellites of Mars) (1829-1907) Noun
- 11. A large and imposing house Noun
- 12. A large building used by a college or university for teaching or research Noun
- 13. A large building for meetings or entertainment Noun
Synonyms for word "hall"
Semanticaly linked words with "hall"
Hyponims for word "hall"