Definition of Grow
- 1. Pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute; become Verb
- 2. Become larger, greater, or bigger; expand or gain Verb
- 3. Increase in size by natural process Verb
- 4. Cause to grow or develop Verb
- 5. Develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation Verb
- 6. Come into existence; take on form or shape Verb
- 7. Cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques Verb
- 8. Come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes) Verb
- 9. Grow emotionally or mature Verb
- 10. Become attached by or as if by the process of growth Verb
Morphology of "grow"
Synonyms for word "grow"
Semanticaly linked words with "grow"