Definition of Grand
- 1. The cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100 Noun
- 2. A piano with the strings on a horizontal harp-shaped frame; usually supported by three legs Noun
- 3. Of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope Adjective Satellite
- 4. Of or befitting a lord Adjective Satellite
- 5. Ostentatiously rich and superior in quality Adjective Satellite
- 6. Extraordinarily good or great; used especially as intensifiers Adjective Satellite
- 7. Of high moral or intellectual value; elevated in nature or style Adjective Satellite
- 8. Large and impressive in physical size or extent Adjective Satellite
- 9. The most important and magnificent in adornment Adjective Satellite
- 10. Used of a person's appearance or behavior; befitting an eminent person Adjective Satellite
Synonyms for word "grand"
Semanticaly linked words with "grand"
Hyponims for word "grand"