Definition of Grace
- 1. (Christian theology) a state of sanctification by God; the state of one who is under such divine influence Noun
- 2. Elegance and beauty of movement or expression Noun
- 3. A sense of propriety and consideration for others Noun
- 4. A disposition to kindness and compassion Noun
- 5. A period of time past the deadline for fulfilling an obligation during which a penalty that would be imposed for being late is waived, especially an extended period granted as a special favor Noun
- 6. (Greek mythology) one of three sisters who were the givers of beauty and charm; a favorite subject for sculptors Noun
- 7. A short prayer of thanks before a meal Noun
- 8. (Christian theology) the free and unmerited favor or beneficence of God Noun
- 9. Make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc. Verb
- 10. Be beautiful to look at Verb
Synonyms for word "grace"
Semanticaly linked words with "grace"
Hyponims for word "grace"