Definition of Gate
- 1. A movable barrier in a fence or wall Noun
- 2. A computer circuit with several inputs but only one output that can be activated by particular combinations of inputs Noun
- 3. Total admission receipts at a sports event Noun
- 4. Passageway (as in an air terminal) where passengers can embark or disembark Noun
- 5. Supply with a gate Verb
- 6. Control with a valve or other device that functions like a gate Verb
- 7. Restrict (school boys') movement to the dormitory or campus as a means of punishment Verb
Synonyms for word "gate"
Semanticaly linked words with "gate"
Hyponims for word "gate"