Definition of Gain
- 1. A quantity that is added Noun
- 2. The advantageous quality of being beneficial Noun
- 3. The amount of increase in signal power or voltage or current expressed as the ratio of output to input Noun
- 4. The amount by which the revenue of a business exceeds its cost of operating Noun
- 5. Obtain Verb
- 6. Win something through one's efforts Verb
- 7. Derive a benefit from Verb
- 8. Reach a destination, either real or abstract Verb
- 9. Obtain advantages, such as points, etc. Verb
- 10. Rise in rate or price Verb
- 11. Increase or develop Verb
- 12. Earn on some commercial or business transaction; earn as salary or wages Verb
- 13. Increase (one's body weight) Verb
Synonyms for word "gain"
Semanticaly linked words with "gain"
Hyponims for word "gain"