Definition of Flap
- 1. Any broad thin and limber covering attached at one edge; hangs loose or projects freely Noun
- 2. An excited state of agitation Noun
- 3. The motion made by flapping up and down Noun
- 4. A movable piece of tissue partly connected to the body Noun
- 5. A movable airfoil that is part of an aircraft wing; used to increase lift or drag Noun
- 6. Move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion Verb
- 7. Move noisily Verb
- 8. Move with a thrashing motion Verb
- 9. Move with a flapping motion Verb
- 10. Make a fuss; be agitated Verb
- 11. Pronounce with a flap, of alveolar sounds Verb
Morphology of "flap"
Synonyms for word "flap"
Semanticaly linked words with "flap"
Hyponims for word "flap"