Definition of Fell
- 1. The dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal) Noun
- 2. Seam made by turning under or folding together and stitching the seamed materials to avoid rough edges Noun
- 3. The act of felling something (as a tree) Noun
- 4. (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering Adjective Satellite
- 5. Cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow Verb
- 6. Pass away rapidly Verb
- 7. Sew a seam by folding the edges Verb
Synonyms for word "fell"
Semanticaly linked words with "fell"
Hyponims for word "fell"