Definition of Evidence
Advertising & Sponsored links
- 1. Your basis for belief or disbelief; knowledge on which to base belief Noun
- 2. An indication that makes something evident Noun
- 3. (law) all the means by which any alleged matter of fact whose truth is investigated at judicial trial is established or disproved Noun
- 4. Provide evidence for; stand as proof of; show by one's behavior, attitude, or external attributes Verb
- 5. Provide evidence for Verb
- 6. Give evidence Verb
Synonyms for word "evidence"Advertising & Sponsored links
Semanticaly linked words with "evidence"
Hyponims for word "evidence"