Definition of Essential
- 1. Basic and fundamental Adjective
- 2. Being or relating to or containing the essence of a plant etc Adjective
- 3. Defining rights and duties as opposed to giving the rules by which rights and duties are established Adjective
- 4. Anything indispensable Noun
- 5. Absolutely necessary; vitally necessary Adjective Satellite
- 6. Of the greatest importance Adjective Satellite
Synonyms for word "essential"
Semanticaly linked words with "essential"
Hyponims for word "essential"
Antonyms to adjective "essential"