Definition of Equal
- 1. Having the same quantity, value, or measure as another Adjective
- 2. Having the requisite qualities or resources to meet a task Adjective
- 3. A person who is of equal standing with another in a group Noun
- 4. Be identical or equivalent to Verb
- 5. Be equal to in quality or ability Verb
- 6. Make equal, uniform, corresponding, or matching Verb
Morphology of "equal"
Synonyms for word "equal"
Semanticaly linked words with "equal"
Hyponims for word "equal"
Antonyms to adjective "equal"