Definition of Effect
Advertising & Sponsored links
- 1. A phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon Noun
- 2. An outward appearance Noun
- 3. An impression (especially one that is artificial or contrived) Noun
- 4. The central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work Noun
- 5. (of a law) having legal validity Noun
- 6. A symptom caused by an illness or a drug Noun
- 7. Produce Verb
- 8. Act so as to bring into existence Verb
Synonyms for word "effect"Advertising & Sponsored links
Semanticaly linked words with "effect"
Hyponims for word "effect"