Definition of East
- 1. Situated in or facing or moving toward the east Adjective
- 2. The cardinal compass point that is at 90 degrees Noun
- 3. The countries of Asia Noun
- 4. The region of the United States lying to the north of the Ohio River and to the east of the Mississippi River Noun
- 5. The direction corresponding to the eastward cardinal compass point Noun
- 6. A location in the eastern part of a country, region, or city Noun
- 7. To, toward, or in the east Adverb
Synonyms for word "east"
Semanticaly linked words with "east"
Hyponims for word "east"
Antonyms to adjective "east"