Definition of Drawing
- 1. An illustration that is drawn by hand and published in a book, magazine, or newspaper Noun
- 2. A representation of forms or objects on a surface by means of lines Noun
- 3. The creation of artistic pictures or diagrams Noun
- 4. Players buy (or are given) chances and prizes are distributed by casting lots Noun
- 5. Act of getting or draining something such as electricity or a liquid from a source Noun
- 6. The act of moving a load by drawing or pulling Noun
Synonyms for word "drawing"
Semanticaly linked words with "drawing"
Hyponims for word "drawing"