Definition of Door
- 1. A swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle Noun
- 2. The entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close Noun
- 3. Anything providing a means of access (or escape) Noun
- 4. A structure where people live or work (usually ordered along a street or road) Noun
- 5. A room that is entered via a door Noun
Synonyms for word "door"
Semanticaly linked words with "door"
Hyponims for word "door"