Definition of Don
- 1. A Spanish gentleman or nobleman Noun
- 2. Teacher at a university or college (especially at Cambridge or Oxford) Noun
- 3. The head of an organized crime family Noun
- 4. Celtic goddess; mother of Gwydion and Arianrhod; corresponds to Irish Danu Noun
- 5. A European river in southwestern Russia; flows into the Sea of Azov Noun
- 6. A Spanish courtesy title or form of address for men that is prefixed to the forename Noun
- 7. Put clothing on one's body Verb
Morphology of "don"
Synonyms for word "don"
Semanticaly linked words with "don"
Hyponims for word "don"