Definition of Dependent
- 1. Relying on or requiring a person or thing for support, supply, or what is needed Adjective
- 2. (of a clause) unable to stand alone syntactically as a complete sentence Adjective
- 3. A person who relies on another person for support (especially financial support) Noun
- 4. Contingent on something else Adjective Satellite
- 5. Held from above and hanging down Adjective Satellite
- 6. Being under the power or sovereignty of another or others Adjective Satellite
- 7. Addicted to a drug Adjective Satellite
Synonyms for word "dependent"
Semanticaly linked words with "dependent"
Hyponims for word "dependent"
Antonyms to adjective "dependent"