Definition of Butterfly
Advertising & Sponsored links
- 1. Diurnal insect typically having a slender body with knobbed antennae and broad colorful wings Noun
- 2. A swimming stroke in which the arms are thrown forward together out of the water while the feet kick up and down Noun
- 3. Flutter like a butterfly Verb
- 4. Cut and spread open, as in preparation for cooking Verb
- 5. Talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions Verb
Synonyms for word "butterfly"Advertising & Sponsored links
Semanticaly linked words with "butterfly"
Hyponims for word "butterfly"