Definition of Bunk
- 1. A long trough for feeding cattle Noun
- 2. A bed on a ship or train; usually in tiers Noun
- 3. A rough bed (as at a campsite) Noun
- 4. Unacceptable behavior (especially ludicrously false statements) Noun
- 5. A message that seems to convey no meaning Noun
- 6. Beds built one above the other Noun
- 7. Avoid paying Verb
- 8. Provide with a bunk Verb
- 9. Flee; take to one's heels; cut and run Verb
Synonyms for word "bunk"
Semanticaly linked words with "bunk"
Hyponims for word "bunk"