Definition of Blast
- 1. A very long fly ball Noun
- 2. A sudden very loud noise Noun
- 3. A strong current of air Noun
- 4. An explosion (as of dynamite) Noun
- 5. A highly pleasurable or exciting experience Noun
- 6. Intense adverse criticism Noun
- 7. Make a strident sound Verb
- 8. Hit hard Verb
- 9. Use explosives on Verb
- 10. Apply a draft or strong wind to to Verb
- 11. Create by using explosives Verb
- 12. Make with or as if with an explosion Verb
- 13. Fire a shot Verb
- 14. Criticize harshly or violently Verb
- 15. Shatter as if by explosion Verb
- 16. Shrivel or wither or mature imperfectly Verb
Synonyms for word "blast"
Semanticaly linked words with "blast"
Hyponims for word "blast"