Definition of Arm
Advertising & Sponsored links
- 1. A human limb; technically the part of the superior limb between the shoulder and the elbow but commonly used to refer to the whole superior limb Noun
- 2. Any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm Noun
- 3. Any instrument or instrumentality used in fighting or hunting Noun
- 4. The part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person Noun
- 5. A division of some larger or more complex organization Noun
- 6. The part of a garment that is attached at the armhole and that provides a cloth covering for the arm Noun
- 7. Prepare oneself for a military confrontation Verb
- 8. Supply with arms Verb
Synonyms for word "arm"Advertising & Sponsored links
Semanticaly linked words with "arm"
Hyponims for word "arm"