Definition of Area
Advertising & Sponsored links
- 1. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography) Noun
- 2. A subject of study Noun
- 3. A part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve Noun
- 4. A particular environment or walk of life Noun
- 5. A part of a structure having some specific characteristic or function Noun
- 6. The extent of a 2-dimensional surface enclosed within a boundary Noun
Synonyms for word "area"Advertising & Sponsored links
Semanticaly linked words with "area"
Hyponims for word "area"