Definition of Apply
- 1. Put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose Verb
- 2. Be pertinent or relevant or applicable Verb
- 3. Ask (for something) Verb
- 4. Apply to a surface Verb
- 5. Be applicable to; as to an analysis Verb
- 6. Give or convey physically Verb
- 7. Avail oneself to Verb
- 8. Ensure observance of laws and rules Verb
- 9. Refer (a word or name) to a person or thing Verb
- 10. Apply oneself to Verb
Morphology of "apply"
Synonyms for word "apply"
Semanticaly linked words with "apply"