Definition of Analysis
- 1. An investigation of the component parts of a whole and their relations in making up the whole Noun
- 2. The abstract separation of a whole into its constituent parts in order to study the parts and their relations Noun
- 3. A form of literary criticism in which the structure of a piece of writing is analyzed Noun
- 4. The use of closed-class words instead of inflections: e.g., the father of the bride' instead of the bride's father' Noun
- 5. A branch of mathematics involving calculus and the theory of limits; sequences and series and integration and differentiation Noun
- 6. A set of techniques for exploring underlying motives and a method of treating various mental disorders; based on the theories of Sigmund Freud Noun
Morphology of "analysis"Advertising & Sponsored links
Synonyms for word "analysis"Advertising & Sponsored links
Semanticaly linked words with "analysis"
Hyponims for word "analysis"