Definition of Allow
- 1. Make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen Verb
- 2. Consent to, give permission Verb
- 3. Let have Verb
- 4. Give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause Verb
- 5. Make a possibility or provide opportunity for; permit to be attainable or cause to remain Verb
- 6. Allow or plan for a certain possibility; concede the truth or validity of something Verb
- 7. Afford possibility Verb
- 8. Allow the other (baseball) team to score Verb
- 9. Grant as a discount or in exchange Verb
- 10. Allow the presence of or allow (an activity) without opposing or prohibiting Verb
Synonyms for word "allow"
Semanticaly linked words with "allow"