Definition of Alert
- 1. Engaged in or accustomed to close observation Adjective
- 2. Condition of heightened watchfulness or preparation for action Noun
- 3. A warning serves to make you more alert to danger Noun
- 4. An automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger Noun
- 5. Quick and energetic Adjective Satellite
- 6. Mentally perceptive and responsive Adjective Satellite
- 7. Warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness Verb
Synonyms for word "alert"
Semanticaly linked words with "alert"
Hyponims for word "alert"
Antonyms to adjective "alert"