Definition of Aid
- 1. A person or thing that is a resource that helps make something easier or possible to do Noun
- 2. The activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose Noun
- 3. Gift of money or other material help to support a person or cause Noun
- 4. The work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something Noun
- 5. Give help or assistance; be of service Verb
- 6. Improve the condition of Verb
Synonyms for word "aid"
Semanticaly linked words with "aid"
Hyponims for word "aid"