Definition of Active
Advertising & Sponsored links
- 1. Tending to become more severe or wider in scope Adjective
- 2. Disposed to take action or effectuate change Adjective
- 3. Characterized by energetic activity Adjective
- 4. Exerting influence or producing a change or effect Adjective
- 5. Full of activity or engaged in continuous activity Adjective
- 6. (of the sun) characterized by an increased occurrence of sunspots and flares and radio emissions Adjective
- 7. Expressing that the subject of the sentence has the semantic function of actor: Adjective
- 8. (used of verbs (e.g. to run') and participial adjectives (e.g. running' in running water')) expressing action rather than a state of being Adjective
- 9. (of e.g. volcanos) capable of erupting Adjective
- 10. (of e.g. volcanos) erupting or liable to erupt Adjective
- 11. Engaged in full-time work Adjective
- 12. Chemical agent capable of activity Noun
- 13. The voice used to indicate that the grammatical subject of the verb is performing the action or causing the happening denoted by the verb Noun
- 14. A person who is a participating member of an organization Noun
- 15. Engaged in or ready for military or naval operations Adjective Satellite
- 16. Taking part in an activity Adjective Satellite
- 17. In operation Adjective Satellite
Synonyms for word "active"Advertising & Sponsored links
Semanticaly linked words with "active"
Hyponims for word "active"
Antonyms to adjective "active"