Definition of Accounting
Advertising & Sponsored links
- 1. A convincing explanation that reveals basic causes Noun
- 2. A system that provides quantitative information about finances Noun
- 3. The occupation of maintaining and auditing records and preparing financial reports for a business Noun
- 4. A bookkeeper's chronological list of related debits and credits of a business; forms part of a ledger of accounts Noun
- 5. A statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance Noun
Synonyms for word "accounting"Advertising & Sponsored links
Semanticaly linked words with "accounting"
Hyponims for word "accounting"