Definition of Access
- 1. The right to enter Noun
- 2. The right to obtain or make use of or take advantage of something (as services or membership) Noun
- 3. A way of entering or leaving Noun
- 4. A code (a series of characters or digits) that must be entered in some way (typed or dialed or spoken) to get the use of something (a telephone line or a computer or a local area network etc.) Noun
- 5. (computer science) the operation of reading or writing stored information Noun
- 6. The act of approaching or entering Noun
- 7. Obtain or retrieve from a storage device; as of information on a computer Verb
- 8. Reach or gain access to Verb
Synonyms for word "access"
Semanticaly linked words with "access"
Hyponims for word "access"