Definition of Abandon
- 1. The trait of lacking restraint or control; reckless freedom from inhibition or worry Noun
- 2. A feeling of extreme emotional intensity Noun
- 3. Forsake, leave behind Verb
- 4. Give up with the intent of never claiming again Verb
- 5. Leave behind empty; move out of Verb
- 6. Stop maintaining or insisting on; of ideas or claims Verb
- 7. Leave someone who needs or counts on you; leave in the lurch Verb
Synonyms for word "abandon"
Semanticaly linked words with "abandon"
Hyponims for word "abandon"